Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Peek at My Week

Participating in Linky Parties gives me something to blog about until I start up my time in the classroom in just a few weeks.

Until then, all that's taking up my calendar are sorority events, orientating new students, and adjusting to year two of college life.

So, with no further ado, I present to you, a peek at my week, hosted by Mrs. Laffin's Laughings.



I begin my week with a little bit of running around and doing errands.

Tuesday I have a team meeting with my direct sales team... It's my first one ever and I'm very excited. We're doing a dance to "Happy" - check it out here!

Wednesday I pack up my car and drive down to school to begin prepping for Orientation Weekend. That's the day I'm looking forward to most! I love moving back to school and getting everything looking pretty in my dorm room. {Pictures coming soon!}

New students move in Friday, one of my roommates moves in Saturday, and my other roommate moves in Sunday. On top of all that, I have to make sure my group of new students is where they're supposed to be and that they're having a smooth transition to college life. How fun!

I can't wait for this week to begin! There's lots of fun things ahead and I know that there's alot in store for me this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment