Saturday, May 10, 2014

Five for Friday on a Saturday

I know I've been M.I.A. most of the week.

I've been busy relaxing before I start my warehouse job next week.

I wish I didn't have to work there, but a job's a job.

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what I've been up to this week, besides sitting around watching Ugly Betty on Netflix.



The week started off with finals. On Tuesday, my roommate and I had two finals in our two most difficult classes. I have no idea how late I stayed up, but I was running on Lipton Peach Iced Tea - my favorite! At one point, it got so bad I started reading children's books, and she caught it on camera.

People seem to catch my crazy life on camera too often. Like the time I got stuck in an elevator - more on that in another post!

After finals, it was time to move on out! Here's my empty room. So sad and depressing! Quite a change from how it looked just days earlier...

I LOVE this picture. These are seriously my favorite trees on campus and I hate that I had to leave right as they started to blossom. I'm so glad I got this on camera! Beautiful!


I am literally obsessed with making these binder covers. I've also made dividers that look similar, but I don't have a picture to post. I plan on making lots of these to make available to all you lovelies!

 MY CLOSET IS CLEAN!

I have been waiting for this FOREVER!

I cleaned it out last night, to my mother's dismay. It just had SO many things that I didn't ever use or want to keep.

So I cleaned.

Well, hopefully next week is a bit more exciting. I really want to start posting more teacher-y things, but until then... you all get random tid-bits about my life.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I even know what a clean closet looks like! I'm glad you posted a picture! I have a feeling your mom loves having you home. You have a summer of reading wonderful posts on how to organize a classroom and get ready for fall. It's also a great time to look for new and old books that are fun to use throughout the school. year. I love to go sit in our local bookstore and read children's books! Have a great week, Erica!

    ReplyDelete