Friday, May 2, 2014

Help Wanted!

Sooo.... I may or not be a bit technology inept.

Still.

Yes, yes, I know I've taken a technology class here at college.

But they don't teach you anything about the blogging world!

Like how to make your blog design pretty and cool without hiring someone to do it for you.

Or finding clip art for free or relatively cheap.

Or making products for TpT - or even cute ones just for yourself.

Finding fonts, however, is actually my one skill. I just have to find them again for THIS computer - I broke my first laptop (oops)!

So if anyone has any advice to share or knows somewhere with great tutorials, I would greatly appreciate it!

Help this lil' girl out, why don't ya?

I will love you forever!

P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment