Friday, April 25, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm participating in Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday Link Party again this week! Woohoo! This week I finally have some pictures! Woohoo!




On Easter Sunday the "dynamic duo" took the stage yet again at church. We sing on the praise team together and haven't sung (sang?) together since I left for college. I absolutely ADORE this woman. She seriously has made me the person I am today and I couldn't be more thankful. She is a teacher - she is only subbing right now - and I strive to one day be like her!



I GOT A LITTLE!
I GOT A LITTLE!
I GOT A LITTLE!
Big/Little reveal is tonight and I am SO excited. I saw her last night and it was sooo hard not to say anything!

You probably think these are more gifts for my Little. Wrong! My friend FINALLY brought me my birthday present.

My birthday was in January.

I FINALLY FINISHED MY ONLINE CLASS!
It was a pain in the but, I tell ya.
But it focused on using technology in the classroom,
I had to make an e-folio. You can check it out here.
Feel free to use anything on there. I don't mind!
There's a math review PowerPoint (with hypermedia!) for second or third grade, I believe.
It's all aligned  with Common Core.
So, have fun with that!


I'm slowly but surely finishing up the semester.
At the beginning of the week, this was all I had left.
Most of the Theta Phi list is gone, now.
After today I'll only have 2 more assignments left.
And then finals.
And then HOME SWEET HOME.



No comments:

Post a Comment