Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Must-Read Monday - A Bit Delayed

I know it's not technically Monday anymore, at least where I am.

Most of you probably won't read this until Tuesday, but that's perfectly fine.

But, I'm linking up with Amanda over at Teaching Madness for Must-Read Monday!


Must-Read Monday Linky


Anyways... I went on a little bit of a shopping spree today (yesterday?) in the bookstore with a voucher I got for 30 meal swipes.

Wanna know what I got? $100 worth of overpriced books.

One of the books was Clifford's First School Day.


This book does a pretty good job at using sequences words, so what a better way to introduce and/or review sequencing.

Sooo, I made this little diddy for ya... A FREEBIE!







You can get it here!

Now you have something to do when school starts in the fall. Because that's exactly what you want to be thinking about right now, huh?




1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica! I found you on the Must Read Monday linky. I see that you are getting your 4-5 Generalist certification. I teach 4th grade so thought your blog would be a good one to follow. Looking forward to reading more posts :)

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete