Sunday, April 27, 2014

Icky, Sticky, Ooey, Gooey Bubblegum!

So, I got an email today about *possibly* being the Interim Children's Minister at my church.

 Ummm.... YES PLEASE.

We'll see how it pans out. It's such an amazing opportunity and GREAT to build my resume.

That, and I just really love the kids at my church back home and teaching them about God's word is truly my passion.

I would LOVE to spend my summer planning out what those kiddos are doing every Sunday AND making their Vacation Bible School experience AMAZING.

Anyways....

In one of my last posts I talked about an "End-of-the-Year" math PowerPoint.

And sent you to another link to get it.

Well, I figured, why not post it straight to my blog, instead?

But... Umm... No clue how to do that.

Then I found out that DropBox is excellent so I'm trying that.

If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do.

But if you have any problems, let me know.

And if you really want to use it and its not working, comment or email me and I'll send it to you.

Anyways...

I hereby present to you:




This activity is perfect for third graders to review all (most?) of the math they have learned during the year, with a little bit of fun. 

And, in case you were wondering, it IS based off the Common Core. 

Don't get too ooey gooey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment