Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday, Oh, Saturday

I have news!

Big news!

I absolutely hate my math class.

It's math for elementary teachers but some of the stuff I have never learned in my whole entire life.

BUT apparently I'm pretty fantastic because my professor recommended me to be a peer tutor for it next semester.

So I took the job!

That means I actually get to do something to prepare me for my future!

By being a peer tutor, I get to really really learn the material, which means I'll be all set to teach math to the little ones by the time I get out of here.

AND it might even mean that I'll be creating cute things over the summer to prepare myself for tutoring. Gotta keep reviewing the material!

Oh, AND I got my little last night! She is precious and I love her and I am so glad I get to call her mine.

That's all I have to say today. Nothing that exciting. Just waiting for the next week and a half to be over so I can do fun things like read children's books and make freebies to share with all of you..

OH. I also entered to win the Mystery Box this month.

GO. DO. IT.

You could win free shoes.

Among other things.

But FREE. SHOES.


Head on over to A Teeny Tiny Teacher to check out the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment