I can't believe I'm writing a blog. I always start them with the hopes to keep them up, but I never do. However, I am making THIS blog about teaching.
I know. No way. It's not called "The Blossoming Teacher" for nothing, right?
Anyways, let me share a little bit about myself.
1) I don't really know what I'm doing. I designed my header up there by myself. All on my own. Some skill, huh? Hah! More like trial and error, and I don't really know how to do anything else.
2) I'm not a teacher. Yet. I guess you could call me a teacher if you want, though. I guess. This girl in my Child Development class did last week. So, why can't you?! (:
3) I have been stalking teacher blogs for at least a year. I'm obsessed. Sorry. At least I admit it, right? :)
4) I'm finishing up my first year of college. I'm majoring in Early Childhood Education and getting a 4-5 Generalist Endorsement. And minoring in Spanish. Gotta do whatever it takes to get a job, right?
5) I'm in a sorority. Theta Phi Alpha is my home. Ever loyal, ever lasting.
6) I love to read, but college doesn't give one much time to do that. Summer's right around the corner though, so *hopefully* lots of books will be read!
7) I am super duper organized. If I'm not, it drives me crazy. Last semester, the girl that sat next to me in Spanish asked, "Are you an education major? You're super organized..."
8) I love to eat. Mostly junk food, but I'm trying to be healthier. It doesn't work very well.
9) I live in Ohio. The weather sucks, I know. You don't even have to tell me.
10) I cannot wait until my first *real* teaching job! Like, in my very own classroom. With my very own lessons. And my very own rules. But that won't be happening for a while, so until then I hope to share the knowledge I acquire with all of you, and gain some wisdom from the more experiences lovely ladies (and gents!) who have walked the halls of schools before me.
I hope you all have a fabulous Easter!