Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How a Future Teacher Peer Edits

So.. My those who have worked in a group with me in Composition I and II this year probably think I'm a nut. They also probably hate me. Because when I peer edit, this happens:

Maybe I'm being too harsh. I don't know. I try not to write too much. But I just want them to better their papers! I feel like they think it's bad when I write so much.

I just. Can't. Help. It.

At all.

I try really hard.

It doesn't work.

I don't think its too much of a bad thing because the professor I have for BOTH of these classes recommended me to the director of the Writing Studio to be a Writing Assistant next year.

Yahooooo! I have a job next semester!

Though it isn't *totally* tailored to being an education major, it may just be helpful! Who doesn't like a teacher who has superb writing skills? Especially with all this nonsense happening!

I do write in colored pens, though. Who doesn't love a colored pen?! I refuse to use red though. REFUSE.

At least pink, and purple, and blue are fun colors, right? That makes all the writings seem less bad? Or am I totally crazy?



No comments:

Post a Comment